Welcome fellow dog lovers! I’m dog mommy to one spoiled but sweet lab/beagle mix named Suki! That’s her in the above photos. She was rescued 2 years ago after being abused and abandoned, so she’s entitled to be spoiled…or so she tells me. She is a master of the puppy dog eyes! We bonded quickly, but it took it time and different approaches for her to overcome her fear of everything! I’ve learned a lot working with her and trainers. My life has definitely changed for the better with her in it. I’ve such a dog person now. I’m still not sure who rescued who!
This blog is intended to be informative and fun at the same time! I want to share what I’ve learned, but also want others to share their views and stories.
Where to start:
- About Suki – A little background on the adorable mutt who’s taken over my life and home….and I don’t mind it at all.
- Suki’s Corner- Life according to Suki! She’s a smart dog and has alot to say about things. She’ll dish on her experiences, thoughts and why dogs should be spoiled.
- Doggie Humor – Laughter’s the best medicine and animals are great for providing humor in our lives! This section is dedicated to humorous stories and photos to keep us laughing.
- Paw Worthy News – Articles about pets that are interesting or useful. Heroic animal stories will also be featured.
- Training & Tips – This section discusses training methods and tips for making the most of life with your fur baby.
- Dog Product Reviews – I’ve tried a lot of dog products and done a great deal of research. Some were hits with me but misses with Suki while others were either hits/misses for both of us. I’ll post about my experiences & welcome others to share theirs! Suki will also give her Paw Rating based on 1 to 4 paws (4 is woohoo, love this product).
- Motley Mix – Fun, random posts or stories that don’t fit elsewhere.
- Pet Websites – A central location for pet websites I’ve found to be informative, interesting or just plain fun.
- Cruelty Free Product Reviews – Beagles are the most popular animal for lab testing. The photos are heartbreaking. Looking at Suki’s sweet face, I knew I couldn’t use products from companies that would harm her. I’ve tried lots of non-animal tested products with good and bad results. I share my reviews in this section.
Thanks for stopping by! I’d love to hear any feedback or additional pages you’d like added. Both Suki & I can be contacted at Bellyrubplease@gmail.com.