We made it to another year…of trying to keep resolutions! I waited ’til 2 hours before midnight to finally decide on mine. Yes, I procrastinated, but at least I made them! Suki even got into the spirit and made some of her own. We’ll see who keeps theirs the longest!
- Spend as much time as possible with Suki, especially taking her for more walks (she helped with this one)
- Help with animal rescue groups and shelters
- Get in better shape (make this one every year, so maybe 2013 is the year!)
- Work on turning my passion into a career with sustainable income
- Cook healthier meals more often
- Blog more often
- Perfect my sad puppy dog face to connive more treats out of mommy
- Stop barking at the doorbell sooner before I make mommy deaf
- Drag mommy on more walks
- Don’t wake mommy up at crack of dawn anymore (mommy highly suggested I add this one)
- Give mommy more room on the bed
So what resolutions did you and your pets make for 2013?
Posted on January 1, 2013, in Motley Mix and tagged 2013, dogs, dogs blogs, dogs new years resolutions, happy 2013, happy new year, happy new year's, new years eve resolutions, new years resolutions, pet blogs, pets, resolutions. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.